A Foundation Training In Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
Shona Cameron: CNVC Certified Trainer & Marta Fabregat Candidate for Certification ( assisting and hosting ).
Learning NVC is a bold act for our times and requires commitment and community. Meet others who share your dreams and boost your learning.
Nonviolent Communication is not only a communication form, but a whole approach to life. It is about being available to our own and to other people′s well-being.
A two day training Retreat which:
• presents the concepts and tools used in NVC
• introduces you to the steps of the NVC process for use in expressing yourself to others, listening to others and listening compassionately to yourself.
• will give you sufficient information and practice to start using NVC in your daily life.
• is run in an experiential style working with examples from participants’ lives.
• is challenging, moving, supportive and fun.
Like learning a foreign language, full fluency comes gradually, over years.
We request people to read Marshall Rosenberg’s book Nonviolent Communication – A Language of Life before the workshop.
This includes 2 full days training and 2 days full board.
Handouts, Drinks and snacks provided.
€375 if in confortable possition.
€300 low income
You can fill up our booking form here:
For more info contact us here:
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE-(Spaces Limited)